SBV Ltd Environmental Policy
SBV ltd is committed to reducing the impact our business has on the environment, although our contribution is fairly limited as we do not have any manufacturing capability.
We will endeavour to use those products that are classed as environmentally friendly and to reuse them and recycle wherever possible
- Recycled Products - Where acceptable, from a presentation and/or performance viewpoint, a policy of procuring recycled products is encouraged.
- Energy Efficient Devices - When new equipment is procured, the procurement sponsor should give due consideration to energy efficient design features when selecting specific items.
- CFCs - Any product known to contain CFCs shall be avoided.
- All appropriate paper waste will be shredded and recycled through the local authority recycling scheme
We will expect our suppliers to follow best environmental policy.
Public transport will be used where possible.
SBV Ltd is very aware of its responsibility as a supplier to the public sector and will do its up most to minimise the impact of its operation on the environment and we will endeavour to continually review our business approach and implement any future initiatives that we feel will be beneficial to the cause.
SBV Health and Safety Policy Statement
The SBV policy is to provide and maintain safe and healthy working conditions, equipment and systems for all our employees, and to provide such information, training, and supervision as they need for this purpose.
We also accept our responsibility for the health and safety of other people who may be affected by our activities.
Our policy is kept up to date to reflect changes in the nature and size of the business. To ensure this, the policy and the way in which it is operated will be reviewed each year.
This policy is fully supported by the Directors of the Company.
It is the nature of our business that we are involved with the placement of personnel at client sites. The Company is not responsible for the compliance by these individuals with local H&S policy. However, all personnel are made aware of their obligation to comply with local procedures, which would normally be made known to them at the start of any secondment.
SBV Ltd Quality Statement
The policy of SBV Ltd is to achieve and maintain a high standard of quality in all aspects of its operation and to continually satisfy the expectations of our customers in respect of all the services offered.
SBV Ltd aims to ensure that the needs of our customers are clearly understood and met through close liaison at all stages of the work.
That client satisfaction is consistent with professional standards and ethics.
That all work is conducted to a high professional standard with technical and commercial integrity.
The company is committed to effective Quality Management at every level within the business.
SBV ltd will ensure in providing and maintaining its service to its customers that:
- the quality policy is upheld and supported by management at all levels;
- staff responsibilities and duties are clearly identified;
- staff are appropriately trained to enable them to undertake their tasks and given appropriate authority within the scope of their responsibilities;
- sufficient resources are provided to facilitate the work;
- quality plans are applied in the management of all projects;
- all appropriate documentation is maintained, controlled and archived;
- periodic audits and reviews of staff and project work are undertaken to ensure that standards are maintained and opportunities for improvements sought.